Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
As a special deal for kawiforums members, between now and Sept 15th, if you order an "Spartan" suit and gloves, I'll refund the cost of your gloves. That's a $60 discount.

[This offer excludes closeouts]

Dave
Owner of Spartan Leathers

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can honestly tell you that if you have not checked out Spartan Leathers, you ought to. VERY high quality stuff! And for the price, they absolutely CAN NOT be beat. I have learned a lot about leathers by hanging out with Dave, and he is not skimping in a single area. After all, him, his wife, and his friends wear his suits, so he makes sure they are as good as you can get when safety and durability are considered. Other big brand suits a lot of times do not have the same quality or thickness of leather nor do they have as durable stitching and overall suit design as the Spartan suits. Plus, with Spartan, they are custom ordered to fit with the additional opportunity to customize other options like color, zippers, lettering, ect. My suit is coming in the next batch, and I can not wait! I am getting the Elite suit and am super stoked about it.

So CHECK THEM OUT!

Spartan Apparel - High Quality Custom and Rack Sized Leathers and Apparel

·
Registered
184 Posts
i can attest to the greatness of this suit. very well made, i've had more than my share of crashes in them and they have nothing more than missing color from the pavement sliding.

Plus Dave is a great sponsor, and a great person to deal with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts