Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would post an example of one of the riders sponsored by Spartan to give everyone an idea of what type of people are wearing them.

Probably the most note-worthy example is Ron Hix with Hix Racing. His web-site is www.hixracing.com. He has done a few AMA events this year and is doing great. His last race he placed 12th, which is great for someone just breaking into the organization!

He wears the Spartan Charge suit, and it is the exact same one you can buy for $550! He had it thoroughly inspected by Alexa before relying on it to save his hide and it got 2 thumbs up from her. He has not crashed the suit yet, but the Charge suit has had multiple crashes and it has held up great.

He is an awesome racer, BTW. Check out some of his youtube vids if you get a chance. He FLIES!

·
Registered
184 Posts
thanks again Dave for the support this year in my CMRA racing efforts. i love my suit, and it's held up better than my Teknic suit has. if any of you question the durability of the spartan leather suits, you can stop now. they hold up great and i've received many compliments regarding its construction being as equal or superior to those of the highest cost in the industry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts