Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special offer for Malaysia market by Kawasaki Malaysia and only for Ninja 250R

Just for your info only

·
Registered
376 Posts
Special offer for Malaysia market by Kawasaki Malaysia and only for Ninja 250R

Just for your info only
That's just like the incentive Kawasaki is running in the US for the 2009 250R owners... Just the bike now costs $500 more and minus the Jacket...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Interesting Ad, Japan designed, imported, does that mean it's better than a jacket made in Maylaysia ?
What is RM170 in US Dollars?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Kawasaki jackets??? You freakin posers!!! JK that red one looks good and the green one looks, well, cheap. LEATHER FTW!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
is a mash jacket,weather is not like u guys. anyway 80% of your stuff in US is made in China and Asia.then a rebranding.is ok anyway,just for your info.
Thanks for all the coments.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I found it on a clearance rack at a bike show in Toronto. It's genuine Kawasaki Apparel. I had to have the sleeves shortened about 1". I guess I just got really lucky. It was the only one like it I saw in the whole show. And on top of that, I fell like I stole it for the price I paid for it too. It was marked reg. 549.99 down to 288.00 and again down to 188.00. It came with a nice zip in liner and elbow and shoulder armour. It also has a connecting zipper around the waist for the pants. I was also surprised how cool it is once you're moving for leather. I thought it was going to be and oven jacket from what every says about leather.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts