Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
This is a waste of time Icon has alot money invested into this show...Also jason britton the "black guy" rides for Icon who is owned by the largest moto company Parts Unlimited....:) Two wheel tuesday is gone....:(

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
20618 [:p]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
You guys gotta be real beat to do all that and create so much talk about that show. If you dont like the show dont watch it. The show name is written in graffiti which means its about street riding and culture. And guess what? Thats what the show was about. And if you think two wheel tuesday was better then that show you gotta be on crack since two wheel tuesday was mostly about dirt bikeS and talk about nothing with occasional sportbike news. I found superbikes pretty good. And they only played one episode so far, so how can you be so judgemental because of 1 episode? And for all of you that say the show gives bad name for motorcycle community because they did a couple of wheelies on the street, thats just retarded since thats all you see on the internet and on the streets and on tv. And a person that is not into motorcycles will not watch a show on speed anyway. Give the show a litte chance before you just run your mouth about how horrible it is because it did not have what you expected.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Originally posted by 02ZX6R
You guys gotta be real beat to do all that and create so much talk about that show. If you dont like the show dont watch it. The show name is written in graffiti which means its about street riding and culture. And guess what? Thats what the show was about. And if you think two wheel tuesday was better then that show you gotta be on crack since two wheel tuesday was mostly about dirt bikeS and talk about nothing with occasional sportbike news. I found superbikes pretty good. And they only played one episode so far, so how can you be so judgemental because of 1 episode? And for all of you that say the show gives bad name for motorcycle community because they did a couple of wheelies on the street, thats just retarded since thats all you see on the internet and on the streets and on tv. And a person that is not into motorcycles will not watch a show on speed anyway. Give the show a litte chance before you just run your mouth about how horrible it is because it did not have what you expected.

Dude you might want to read the petition before you get on your soapbox next time. This petition has been going around for a while to get more real racing and less roundy rounds (nascar). There is no mention of SuperSquids anywhere on it.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Supa Ninja

Dude you might want to read the petition before you get on your soapbox next time. This petition has been going around for a while to get more real racing and less roundy rounds (nascar). There is no mention of SuperSquids anywhere on it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My fault I just read speedtv and I assumed its more people trashing superbikes and trying to get it off the air. But yea back in the day when speedtv was speedvision they always had wrc and whole bunch of gt and sport touring race coverage and no nascar and it was great. I love wrc & f1 and since fox took over I have not seen 1 wrc race or news on it. At least they cover f1 though.

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
While I think it's a nice idea (signing the petition), I don't think anything will change. The problem is, is that there isn't enough support for it over here. There are 20,000+ names on the petition right now. If they said that they were going to take NASCRAP off the air, there would be 400,000 names by now and possibly some rioting. ;) On about 1/4 of the trucks and cars around here (Detroit) you see people displaying their favorite racer's number. When have you ever seen someone displaying a Mladin or Rossi number? You can go into just about any store or gas station and find NASCAR paraphernalia. It's everywhere. Try finding anything to do with bike racing. It's just not as popular (sadly) in the US as it is over in Europe.

Personally, I hate watching NASCAR but they are going to cater to the masses because they are in business to make money! Ugh, I can't stand Greg White anyway. :D

Jen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.