Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been addressed but I know a speedo healer will adjust speed readings when one re-gears their bike but does it also correct the speed for a stock geared bike?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Well you dont have to chop or solder anything, they are plug and play. Plus it keeps you from adding those additional 10% miles as well. Think about it, if you are doing over 150 then you are going somewhere around a football field every second, but if you show that but are only doing 130/140 then there is not as many miles adding on.

I did some math on my 636 and for every 100 miles I was adding something like 6 miles to the bike that it had not actually traveled.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by sneakyws6
Well you dont have to chop or solder anything, they are plug and play. Plus it keeps you from adding those additional 10% miles as well. Think about it, if you are doing over 150 then you are going somewhere around a football field every second, but if you show that but are only doing 130/140 then there is not as many miles adding on.

I did some math on my 636 and for every 100 miles I was adding something like 6 miles to the bike that it had not actually traveled.
Actully, I spoke to the distributer and the 05-06 ZX6R is not plug and play. You need to get the universal harness adapter and splice into your wiring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.