Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has ANYONE else heard of putting spinner wheels on a bike? A friend told me that he saw a bike on TV with them but he couldn't tell me anything else about it. Don't know how good they would look on my bike but it would be tight to see them on that Blue 636 with $4500 worth of CRIZZLE. Just curious[?]

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
If I ever happen upon a fast bike sporting "spinners" I don't think - no, I'm SURE I won't be able to stop myself from urinating and/or defacating on said bike!

And what the fuck is "CRIZZLE?"

·
Registered
537 Posts
Seen it, and personally I think it’s ridiculous. I don't mind that stuff on SUVs etc but a sport bike!? Get some carbon fiber rims if you want to spend the money.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think "CRIZZLE" is that Snoop Dog slang shit...What the fuck is this world coming too?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by Strong Bad

If I ever happen upon a fast bike sporting "spinners" I don't think - no, I'm SURE I won't be able to stop myself from urinating and/or defacating on said bike!

And what the fuck is "CRIZZLE?"

LOL! You are fucking killing me man!:D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
thre was a clip in the multimedia section with a busa and spinners. its of the chain, fo shizzle!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok, give the guy a break. I myself think that if you can afford to buy some spinners, then by all means, do it. Especially if you're going to spen $4500 on CRIZZLE. And that is Snoop Dogg's version of chrome. (notice the second "g" in dog, mred). I hate my stock black rims, and would rather be sportin chrome spinners than carbon fiber. But everyone has their own opinion. Anyhow, give the newbie a break. And thanks for the link!

Austin
2003 ZX6RR

·
Registered
120 Posts
fuck, carbon fiber is cheaper than those spinners, id buy a set of CF's before i would get those spinners

yea they look cool, but im not a thug yo

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by Badconexun

Ok, give the guy a break. I myself think that if you can afford to buy some spinners, then by all means, do it. Especially if you're going to spen $4500 on CRIZZLE. And that is Snoop Dogg's version of chrome. (notice the second "g" in dog, mred). I hate my stock black rims, and would rather be sportin chrome spinners than carbon fiber. But everyone has their own opinion. Anyhow, give the newbie a break. And thanks for the link!

Austin
2003 ZX6RR

Maybe we are being too hard on him, but could you imagine hitting a pothole and denting one of those things? To each his own though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everyone seems to be very oppinionated around here, I don't want them I was just curious, but it's cool.

Keep the rubber side down

·
Registered
251 Posts
Couldnt the word CRIZZLE be used for the carbon wheels too? Oh, my mistake that would probably be CARBAZZLE! HAHAHA! I saw some of those on the speed channel show (two wheel tuesday) I would never put them on a bike that is actually used for riding. If you have a show piece that is trailered around that would be cool (not my thing) I love my black stock rims, but if i ever changed them it would be for the Carbon ones.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i know one thing, if you go out in front of a nightclub on a bike with spinners and a chromed frame, you better be pulling a trailer to take home all the ladies... for real, it might be retarded to spend 6500 bux on 2 wheels that spin, but girls love that dumb $h!t...

·
Registered
859 Posts
If i had more than one bike, hell if I even had a bike anymore, i'd get some. If I had the money to, i'd get some just to fuck with the hand-full of assholes that have to degrade everything they don't agree with! Not eveyone takes their bike to the track or does stunts and stuff, so if they want to chome the bike out and but some spinners on it so be it! Oh yea, the little "izzle" thing has been around way before Snoop started talking like that!!

But, to comment on the Texan's original question: I've seen a few videos with spinners on bikes. I don't know how safe they would be at high speeds. Maybe they are just as stable as any other wheel? Most of them do look good though!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.