Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
those were some damn good races, wish I could've been there. Damnit, only if I were home.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hey great shots!

LOVE the shot of Meiring's bike in parts... that exhaust looks beautiful - mine looked that new until the first ride... oh well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Whew....this was my 4th year in a row! Had a blast even though Eboz and Tommy didn't come through. Once Mladin got him in turn 2 it was pretty much over...Although I really don't like Mladin he rode his ass off.. Now, I really think Eboz would have kept 2nd if he didn't almost run over a dude...Man there was alot of wrecks...that one definetly closed the gap between eboz and yates. Now...as for the WSBK race 1--Holy Crap...7 bike pile up on the start at turn 1!!! Eboz and his bike went flying...it was a sad moment...I heard he dislocated his shoulder...

Now for the 636...that superstock race was to me at least the most exciting race of the weekend....he almost had him ...but Hayes got him at the end by something like .028! Hayden pulled off a crazy pass at turn 11...wow what a race.

Cannery row was crazy on Saturday night...tons of bikes and tons of ...yeah you get the picture.

Ok here is the link to the pictures I took...more to come.

http://www.guamaniac.com/mc/pictures.htm

And here are some sneak pics :) My camera was working well considering most of these pics were from the 6th -10th row in the bleacher of Turn 4 using 14X digital Zoom... Enjoy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah..I was worried about EBOZ...first in the AMA then that huge wreck in WSBK. Hope all is well for him... I also met Dan Kyle at his booth...He's a cool guy!

I'm still recovering from the heat...man it was hot! Laterz and glad you guys like the pics...there's more at the website...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.