Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Small lean angles and some chick rubbing her ass all over a perfectly good 10R? hehehe j/k

Good stuff, man, post up pics when you get back. =)

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
That is a nice ass on that chick. Hopefully it doesn't meet the asphalt.

Have fun and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by FLOJOE
I'll be heading to the dragon again this saturday, and as an added bonus, its the womens sporbike rally weekend. Hopefully I will meet some hot biker chicks in leather who wanna go for a ride ;)

Anyone else going to be there? Its going to be fun.

Here's a little taste of what your missing.

I was thinking the same thing when I noticed the womens meet on the calendar of the dragon site, I'm sure there will be a few hotties out there on bikes. Might even be a few that would fly past all of us, as I hear there are on the track.

I can't wait to get down there again, I've been twitchin' and itchin' since returning home in June.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by DiploKawi
I know this will sound dumb but what exactly is the GAP, obviously its a road but I need more details.
Deals Gap. US129 on the NC/TN border. 318 curves in 11 miles of road. www.tailofthedragon.com

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
Originally posted by DiploKawi

Thanks! Sounds like a fantastic road, pity we don't have something similar here in Malta :( can't really expect it though when the whole island is 17 miles long. enjoy the gap and ride safe
dont take this the wrong way but on a 17 mile island i wouldn't even have a bike lol

i need to hit the gap, it's not that for from me.[V]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
only thing better than having her as a passenger is riding BEHIND whoever has her as a passenger... WOOHOO!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Originally posted by FLOJOE
I'll be heading to the dragon again this saturday
I'm going this weekend. Probably won't get to the dragon 'till Sunday. I'm leaving here after work in the morning and taking the long way up throug Suches GA. Don't fail to ride hwy 28 if your gonna be there for a couple of days. Just make sure you follow it long enough. After it turns into 4 lane for a while it really gets good. I like it every bit as much as the dragon. I wish I could think of the name of that town where it gets really twisty. It's going south towards GA. Maybe I'll see ya there.

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by BcVulcan

I'm going this weekend. Probably won't get to the dragon 'till Sunday. I'm leaving here after work in the morning and taking the long way up throug Suches GA. Don't fail to ride hwy 28 if your gonna be there for a couple of days. Just make sure you follow it long enough. After it turns into 4 lane for a while it really gets good. I like it every bit as much as the dragon. I wish I could think of the name of that town where it gets really twisty. It's going south towards GA. Maybe I'll see ya there.
Yeah 28 is awesome. They call it the Hellbender. I always take a trip down it whenever I go to the gap, but I don't usually take it down that far. I took 28 to cherokee NC a few months ago but I think I turned off right where your talking about getting really twisty. 28 merges with 19 I beleive and then 28 heads south into what looks like good stuff on the map. Was the town called Lauada?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.