Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um lol im not sure just know alot of people are going up to it, its suppose to be pretty good show i guess. ill find out exactly where and get back to you on it... hows the collarbone right?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also the premier of faster will occur at the show each day at 9pm freekin sweet... International Motorcycle show "http://sfo.motorcycleshows.com/imssfo/V40/index.cvn"

·
Registered
298 Posts
ok let me know about the show.....collarbone is good, doc gave me the ok to ride, now we just have to wait until some good weather!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the forecast calls for showers all three days... an i was thinking about taking one of those free demo rides on the new buells they have there[V] i guess they take u out and u follow a 20min route, u just need a license and a helmet

·
Registered
298 Posts
i dunno about that, maybe after someone who has taken the safety course first, but if you have never riden a bike before ever, i would say no, my wife has never ever riden a bike and we picked one up for her and she now hates it. but she loved the 250 and now the 636.

·
Registered
298 Posts
she ended up hating it because you have to give it soooo much throttle in order to get anywhere, kinda like the 250cc. but not only that one she didnt like the look of it, two it didnt have a tach gauge on it. so it hard for her to learn because she use to like to look at the gauge to know when to shift.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well guess im going tomo now! jesus people need to get thier schedules straight w/ me. well thanks for the input big my bro was considerin one for his girls first bike

·
Registered
298 Posts
hey if she is dead set on it, i have one for sale!!!! LOL its even got the lowered seat on it. i have some pics of it if your interested. ill let the thing go for like 2900. oh also, if his gf knows how to drive a stick or has any kinda riding experence at all, she will prob be able to ride it. let me know....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no i went today... it was cool man... tons of bikes and a few babes... some trick stuff there man yamaha had a gp bike there was sweet to see, oh ya and you gotta check ouyt the zx6rr from kyle racing, that thing is beautiful... you'll enjoy the show minus the weather really sucks
have fun

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.