Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody bought one of the new sportech windscreens for the 03 636. If so let me know if they are quality. They definitley look tight. I want to get the chrome one for my blue 636. Just want to make sure it is as sweet as it looks before I drop 70 bucks.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Just incase anyone doesn't know what were talking about, here is what it looks like. It is no ordinary windscreen! Only thing is I hear that the screens are nontransparent. I've never seen one though so I cant say, but thats just what I heard.
By the way if ANYONE here RECEIVES their windscreen BEFORE June 2nd please let all of us know who you ordered it from. I'm very eager to get one and I'd love to get it before June.

I like my bike fast... and my women even faster!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Your dealer is most likely going to say he's gettin it from partsdirect. I checked all around and some dealers have told me " oh yeah I can get it for you in just a few weeks" I always say call me when you get it in, cause I'm not paying for it first cause I dont think it will actually come in. And still no one has it. Dealerships are such scumbags! Well backcountry, hopfully your dealer's not.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah dealers suck. I know this old guy thats got a little shop and he can order anything in a week or less, its pretty sweet, now I just need some money. He showed me the chrome shield he had for an r6 at the shop and it looked prime. The chrome is applied on the inside of the shield so that it can't get scratched on the outside by debris. Totally non-transparent, only sucks if you want a really tight tuck. As soon as I get 70 bucks I'm ordering mine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just bought my black chrome sporttech from my local kawasaki dealer yesterday. The quality is good and they look awesome. I have a black 03 ZX-6r and they make it look alot better than the factory windscreen.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Treborz post a pic of it on your bike if you can I want to see how they look on our bikes I ordered one for mine just waiting on it to come in. Also is it like they said and you can't see through them?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I will post pic of the sportech on my black ZX-6r.
And NO you cannot see thourgh them. They really make the bike look sweet!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
treborz,
Still wanting to see how your sportech looks on your bike. Also I am amazed that your dealer actually got them before they were released to the puplic. Would you mind giving me the # of the dealership that you got it at, I would like to get myself one before everyone else too.

Thank God for Guardian Angels... Especially This One!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
well can ANYONE pick me up a chrome one? Or give me the # of a place or person who can get me one????
Help a fellow rider out here guys!

Thank God for Guardian Angels... Especially This One!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.