Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody get this in that green chrome yet.. i like it because it is different but i dont want the front end to look TOO green. any one have pics with it installed on a 2003...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I think the black chrome would look better. Just my $.02 though...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, i bought it and i like it. I got it thru Sportech and it was like $80. The only thing I dont like about sportech is the stupid black rubber on the top of the screen, so I took it off. It looks alot better. I'll post a pic by tomorrow.

-Austin

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, i bought it and i like it. I got it thru Sportech and it was like $80. The only thing I dont like about sportech is the stupid black rubber on the top of the screen, so I took it off. It looks alot better. I'll post a pic by tomorrow.

-Austin

·
Registered
19 Posts

-Austin

·
Registered
63 Posts
Believe or not I walked into a Kawi dealer in Hellam Pa and they had it hanging on the wall. I think I paid like 80 bucks or so.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by shadow0289

hey WYD where did you get that.
just got to the web site and look up the part # and then go to your local dealer. they will order it from parts unlimted. or oder iy online @ partsunlimted.com

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Make sure you get the right part number. Do a search on here. Someone listed each of the part numbers on this site for the 03's. I ordered mine and the books were wrong. They had the part number listed the same as the 00-02. Needless to say I was pissed because I had to bring it back and wait another 2 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.