Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anyone I can contact to pick one of these up? Tried sending e-mails to the address on the site, but haven't heard anything back. Really one puchase one, thanks!

· Registered
18 Posts
Same here, I am very interested but I emailed them 8 days ago and haven't gotten a response. Making me wonder if I really want to give these people money.

EDIT: I did PM ztrack157 on these forums and he said he imports them in a few times a year. However, I gather he doesn't have any right now.

· Registered
39 Posts
After Matt told me that he didn't have any huggers in stock, I contacted Sportisi directly and got a fairly quick email response. I will warn you that while the cost of the hugger itself is pretty reasonable, the cost of the shipping is very very expensive. It is probably worth the wait to go through Matt unless you absolutely need to have it now. They did however ship it rather quickly and I had it in-hand and on the bike within a week and a half. I also will say that it looks amazing on the bike and I love having it on mine.

Attachments

· Registered
401 Posts
prevents undertail from getting dirty and such ^

· Registered
39 Posts
It is almost exclusively for looks, but damn does it look good (tofu is right, the hugger does deal with road splatter, but that is almost a side effect in my opinion). The swing arm cover beefs up the wimpy looking swing arm and makes it look much more like a supersport bike.

· Registered
1,708 Posts
After Matt told me that he didn't have any huggers in stock, I contacted Sportisi directly and got a fairly quick email response. I will warn you that while the cost of the hugger itself is pretty reasonable, the cost of the shipping is very very expensive. It is probably worth the wait to go through Matt unless you absolutely need to have it now. They did however ship it rather quickly and I had it in-hand and on the bike within a week and a half. I also will say that it looks amazing on the bike and I love having it on mine.
this

Matt (ztrack157) seems to be on ninjette.org more than this forum
so you might have some luck contacting him on there

· Registered
720 Posts
I am on ninjette more frequently. It is a long and tedious process to import them. I am going to be getting more in this summer but i am thinking of only ordering primered huggers from now on due to the various amounts on colors available now. The price is going to be dropped too.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What e-mail address did you use? I tried contacted the one listed for the US, and got no response. Did you contact the Indian vendor?

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Due to Kawiforums terms of service you need to pm me for pricing.
I PMed you on this forum asking about ordering one for a new 11 black 250r. I will try sending you a message on ninjetta.

· Registered
39 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.