Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm leaving for the MotoGP weekend on Thursday...and yesterday I looped a little 50cc pit bike in some grass and landed on my knee really weird...sprained it really bad. I can't get around without crutches, and it hurts like hell. So all you guys going to the MotoGP, keep an eye out for me. I'll be the guy with the black Kawi hat on crutches. :([:M7]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
I can relate - my quad pitched me over the bars a few weeks ago (damned tree jumped in front of me) and I sprained my wrist pretty badly. Was wearing a brace on it up until last week when it started to feel better. Then I had to do some wrenching on the truck and the wrist flared up again. Only a month until the Deal's Gap trip too! Can't ride with the brace, and throttling the bike hurts like hell (I rode about 70 miles yesterday - it was just TOO nice out).

So I feel your pain, bro. One day I'll start acting my age (51 next month - sheesh)...then they can plant me.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...I'm just pissed because I've been looking forward to the MotoGP since I heard it was coming back last year, and I finally had the funds to do it and I've been saving and paying for things for months on this, and then four days before I leave I lose my head and decide to do something stupid. And on a pit bike! How embarassing is that...most people don't even think they CAN wheelie, and here I am with a sprained knee because of looping one...really, who sprains their knee falling off a bike that's like 3 feet tall going 10 mph in the grass? [V]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.