Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

sproket worth it? poll..... +Plus BOOBS!

• yes it was worth it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wish i spent that money on something else

• i wouldn't know

• use the search button

• {edited}

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to see what my next mod should be and i'm wanting the opinion of those who have done it. Do you think it was worth the money to performance change ratio?

btw your a peda and a homo for looking at this boy's man boobs! lol

{edited by cyberdos}
btw, I thought it was funny but since we have people complaining and this is NOT moto related I'll take if down.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
yes the boy has to go, thats wrong, but i think when we were 18 most of us are guilty of a doing stuff with 17 year old girls, or maybe its just me. only we thought of it this way... its not pedophilia, its pet-n-feel-ya. ok, we are slightly off topic. i havent done a sprocket change yet, but i want to. i want to go up two in the rear cuz i hear if you down one in front that it puts more stress on the chain and makes it wear out faster and im not made of money. i hear that two up in back is sufficient enough.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^lol i know i get it all the time...just lazy to change it

·
Banned
87 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05
doesnt the 05 come with a 520 chain? so if he went up two in back he wouldnt need a new chain, right?
i thought it was 525... Mine looks like a 525 but then again i bought my bike used so the previous owner probly put 525s. cant figure why he would tho....:(

let me take a look[8)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.