Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
i mean c'mon wouldnt u wheelie thru the mall parking lot too?? imagine all the hot girls u'd get to impress,,,if u live. [8)]

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well mabe through the parking lot, but not ATthe building.

N

·
0 Posts
lol,,,i shouldnt be laughing but, how can u not see a building straight ahead of u

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
What an idiot,Sheesh. This incident reminds me of an old..sort of tasteless joke.

What does Pink Floyd and Dale Earnhardt have in common? Thier last big hit was the wall. Lol.

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by HDRydr2
What an idiot,Sheesh. This incident reminds me of an old..sort of tasteless joke.

What does Pink Floyd and Dale Earnhardt have in common? Thier last big hit was the wall. Lol.
LMFAO truly tasteless :D

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i've been waiting to here the real story on that one. i'm not for from there so it'll get around.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Rented a bike in Chicago for 2 days. My brother told me they had a CBR1000. Got there and they had a VFR750. Asked about the CBR and they said some high school kit rented it. Was doing weelies in a parking lot and killed himself hitiing a truck broadside.

Talked to them some more, you must feel for the rental guys. Really they have no "Squid test". I get the feeling the "knew" the kid was going to hurt himself, but nothing they could do.

The VFR was lots of fun though. ;) Nice bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.