Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1st annual Squid Games are now underway. The 5 events will span across the very identity and definition of a squid and the place that we have for them in our hearts. Let the seafood begin!

MULTI-PASS
This game has been played for decades in a variety of manners, but here we will focus on the competition version of this popular squid-vent. First, you enter the onramp of a popular interstate where the minimum speed is 55mph. The event begins when you enter the highway and ends 30 miles later (or the splatter of your brains may also constitute as accidental forfeit).

1st) Pass as many cars as you can (lane splitting really impresses the judges). Remember, no turn signals. The less you make your intentions known, the better.

2nd) Get off at the next exit ramp. Then get right back on and begin to pass the exact same cars you just previously passed. Everytime you pass the same car you get a point. Keep getting off every exit ramp, only to enter the ramp and pass all the cars again.

3) While the majority of points come from passing the same cars over and over (done by insane speeding and disregard for the law), other points can be awarded for wheelies, triple digits, unwarranted uses of NOS, swerving, kicking off side mirrors, rear wheel skids, chrome gas tanks, strobe lights, road rash, etc.

4) Extremely important to the nature of the sport is a minimalistic use of gear. No lids are allowed of course. Your score is tallied by helicopter.

Good luck to all contestants and may all your friends be highly impressed, because we all know that is what really matters in the sport of motorcyling.

(subliminal moral: highways are for travel, not for your selfish unimpressive shi*)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
he has a squidzuki to boot. and i think she is about to piss her pants.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by helo-pilot
he has a squidzuki to boot. and i think she is about to piss her pants.
Looks to me like she's about to lose her pants...and half her skin, and probably about 1/4 of her jaw...probably her nose...possibly the asphalt will also give her a complimentary masectomy. It's sad, really.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by dragknt

Looks to me like she's about to lose her pants...and half her skin, and probably about 1/4 of her jaw...probably her nose...possibly the asphalt will also give her a complimentary masectomy. It's sad, really.
That's no doubt, cause her face/head is the first thing that's going to hit the ground....pitty...she looks like she "was" cute.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yeah I would have peed in her butt.[:M56] Oh well that's what happens when you ride with squids.

·
Registered
342 Posts
would like to see the outcome!!! i bet if she made it out she would never get on a bike again......................................................and they should make Squid only licences where they can never carry a passenger.......and be allowed on a 80cc limit[:p]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.