Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so my daughter went to NYC a few weeks ago. She spent a couple days seeing the sights and such with my grandparents. She said that the riders that were wearing the most gear were on Kawi's. She just wanted you all to know lol :D Peace!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Lol, thats great. How old is your daughter?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by HDRydr2
Lol, thats great. How old is your daughter?
She is 13, 14 next month. She starts high school (9th grade here) next month...damn I am going to have to kill some boys LOL :D

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Originally posted by trashmonkey
She is 13, 14 next month. She starts high school (9th grade here) next month...damn I am going to have to kill some boys LOL :D
Well it sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders for noticing something like that. [:M86]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by senfo

Well it sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders for noticing something like that. [:M86]
yep! I thought the same thing.

what are you going to do about her dating in high school? make the boys sign a baseball bat when they come to pick her up.. and show off a nice shotgun collection. lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
On a side note,I was watching Superbikes on Speed last night and there was a R1/R6 convention at the Dragon and they were riding in thongs.Therefore=Yamaha riders are pervs. [:M25]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
LOL My g/f's youngest daughter is 14, going on 25... Even though she's not "mine" I dread the next few years. I told the g/f that I'm gonna keep a shotgun at her place so when the boys come around I can be there, cleaning it in plain sight. LOL.

Cool observation, though.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
She must've noticed me going by with Full leathers, race boots and gloves and full face helmet in 90 degree weather. I stick out like a sore thumb. :D

If she would've gone to Connecticut she would've had a heart attack. No helmet law and they like to flaunt it. Last weekend I saw a guy in shorts, no shirt and his sunglasses on top of his head riding a big shinny hardley.

[:0]

Darwin snooping around the corner.

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Originally posted by C2H5OH
On a side note,I was watching Superbikes on Speed last night and there was a R1/R6 convention at the Dragon and they were riding in thongs.Therefore=Yamaha riders are pervs. [:M25]
I see nothing wrong with that!

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
you'd be suprised how much protection thongs offer. specially the ones with ruffles on the trim.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Originally posted by C2H5OH
That was funny. I have to check again but I don't think he was with the convention. I'm a member on the R1 forum and no one seems to know who he was. I will look at it again tonight. The Yamaha riders are perv though. :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Originally posted by Quiet Storm

That was funny. I have to check again but I don't think he was with the convention. I'm a member on the R1 forum and no one seems to know who he was. I will look at it again tonight. The Yamaha riders are perv though. :D
Went to the forum. Not a Yamaha :D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL

yep! I thought the same thing.

what are you going to do about her dating in high school? make the boys sign a baseball bat when they come to pick her up.. and show off a nice shotgun collection. lol
Back in 1994 I was going to the police academy with one of my best friends...we used to say that when my daughter got older and started to date...we would park our patrol cars in the driveway and be cleaning our guns at the table when the boys would come over. Damn, I should have stuck with the cop idea!!! lol

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by trashmonkey

Back in 1994 I was going to the police academy with one of my best friends...we used to say that when my daughter got older and started to date...we would park our patrol cars in the driveway and be cleaning our guns at the table when the boys would come over. Damn, I should have stuck with the cop idea!!! lol
haven't you ever watch Badboys? hahahha, thats my plan!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.