Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Let me guess.. He's a squid for running?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hello Capslock!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
And that's why you don't run from the police kids, poor dumbass has to pay for the damage he caused to the cruiser LOL :D....What a mom his had though, what did she expect the cops to do after her dumbass son fled and ran into the cops car. I think she was just out for money IMHO

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
sorry guys i'm gonna have to side with the rider on this one. don't get me wrong he's obviously a squid and doesnt deserve to be within 100 ft of a motorcycle but those cops are fuckin pieces of shit. It's 100% obvious that the cop pulled directly in front of him on purpose. Looks like attempted murder to me. And the attitude of the cops afterward is pathetic. This is why police are being told around the country to avoid high speed chases. I don't want to here any endangering peoples lives crap because odds are if they would have let him go he would have went home and got off the road and would have been scared shitless.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
First off yes the guy is a squid for running. I hope he never gets on a motorcycle again.

As to the cops there is really know way to know for sure if it was intentional or not. The fact that they showed a total disregard for any potential injuries to the rider says they are assholes though. As far as I know though being an asshole is still legal in the US.

·
Registered
204 Posts
sorry guys i'm gonna have to side with the rider on this one. don't get me wrong he's obviously a squid and doesnt deserve to be within 100 ft of a motorcycle but those cops are fuckin pieces of shit. It's 100% obvious that the cop pulled directly in front of him on purpose. Looks like attempted murder to me. And the attitude of the cops afterward is pathetic. This is why police are being told around the country to avoid high speed chases. I don't want to here any endangering peoples lives crap because odds are if they would have let him go he would have went home and got off the road and would have been scared shitless.
[:+1]

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
WTF? Yea, [:CapsLock1] not needed here.

But hell, the cop should not have pulled out infront of the bike, that video is nuts. But the squid, he got 5 years, t3h l4w h45 5m4ck3d 73h 5qu1d.

·
Registered
154 Posts
unbelievable. I can't believe they are defending the deputy. Talk about good ol boys club. It shouldn't matter that he was running. the peice of shit cop obviously pulled out in front of him then was like why did you hit my car. He was covering his ass from the start cause he knew he fucked up. I say they should both go to jail. Only the cop should serve a much longer sentance for attempted homocide.

·
Registered
336 Posts
that is BULLSHIT!!!! did you see how close he was to the one way sign? that right there shows that it was deliberate. and then you see the cruiser straighten out and the front end of the car is almost in the grass.
that cop is totally at fault for that young man goin down, yea it prolly would have happened eventually while in the process of running, but o well at least it would have been his fault.

and i agree w/ sh0ck3r, that cop shoud go to the big house for attempted homicide.

the ol boy is like i cant feel my legs and he is like just stay down...WTF??? you tell me, how in the hell are you goin to walk if you cant feel you legs?

that cop didnt give a shit about that kid, if he did he would have called an ambulance right after it all happened, not 12 minutes later!

what ia fucking idiot! (sorry for the rant, it just really pissed me off when i watched it)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Bah! You all are a bunch of homos. It's the police officer's job to stop these people. If the officer needs to set up a road block, it's not his fault the guy runs into him by thinking he can squeeze by, even if the police officer does inch forward to close the gap. Obviously the biker knew he was supposed to stop, but made a gamble and called the police officers bluff. His bad. Just because a person is on a motorcycle, doesn't give them automatic free passage during a pursuit. "He's on a motorcycle. Cancel all the road blocks and roll out the red carpet!" The guy endangered his own life by running and, frankly, got exactly what he deserved.

"My poor baby! He's runnin' from the law and gets knocked on his ass... where's the justice?" I'm sick of cons, and their whinny ass mamas, crying about their rights.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by Lonwez
Bah! You all are a bunch of homos. It's the police officer's job to stop these people. If the officer needs to set up a road block, it's not his fault the guy runs into him by thinking he can squeeze by, even if the police officer does inch forward to close the gap. Obviously the biker knew he was supposed to stop, but made a gamble and called the police officers bluff. His bad. Just because a person is on a motorcycle, doesn't give them automatic free passage during a pursuit. "He's on a motorcycle. Cancel all the road blocks and roll out the red carpet!" The guy endangered his own life by running and, frankly, got exactly what he deserved.

"My poor baby! He's runnin' from the law and gets knocked on his ass... where's the justice?" I'm sick of cons, and their whinny ass mamas, crying about their rights.
I agree. I have no sympathy for stupidity

·
Registered
443 Posts
yessur. i concur with lonwez. in fact they shoulda lain out a spike strip and let him blow out his tire at 100+ mph. better him gettin nailed than him running into some family or something.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
There was a story here a while back about a state trooper in New York who died while pursuing a motorcyclist. Many people (in there infinite wisdom) said the police should have set up a road block. If you all think it was intentional, then there's your road block. Happy now??

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
i dont think its necessary that police chase motorcyclists or anybody for that matter for a traffic violation. Once the guy is running on a bike there are only two outcomes, either the guy on the bike gets in an accident or he gets away. How often does a cop get a fleeing motorcyclist to stop. The only time i've heard of someone stopping is in the unlikely event that they get caught in a dead end street. I can understand a road block in certain situations but certainly not a moving road block as in this situation. If it were a car the cop wouldnt have done that cause another car coming at that rate of speed would have destroyed the police cruiser and might have seriously injured the cop. Cars are a different story you can put down spike strips have road blocks, box them in and force them off the road etc. but even then is it really worth the risk at high speeds. Anyway i understand where other people are coming from but the kind of brutality in this video goes against the morals which make this country great. Police should be held accountable for unnecessary use of force which is what took place in this video. There was no reason to believe that this individual was going to harm anyone or that he had harmed anyone; therefore the use of "deadly force" is unwarranted.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by JCP636
i dont think its necessary that police chase motorcyclists or anybody for that matter for a traffic violation. Once the guy is running on a bike there are only two outcomes, either the guy on the bike gets in an accident or he gets away...
Exactly. Look, all you cops that constantly defend your actions (like in this instance) claiming that you're just doing your job - have you ever heard of the term "discretion"? Human beings are capable of using this discretion thing, for example, in situations where bluntly "just doing your job" can kill another human being for something miniscule, like a traffic violation. They still hire humans for the police jobs, right, it's not all robots programmed by the academy?
So if you want to be treated like humans - act like humans and use your brain and heart at times (if you still have any left). As far as that deputy - he'll get his. Just like many of us believe in Darwin here, I also believe in karma, in a sense that whatever wrong you did will eventually boomerang right in your face times 10. Knowing that one day him and the like will get hurt makes me feel better (even if it's just wishful thinking).

·
Registered
569 Posts
Originally posted by moloko
I also believe in karma, in a sense that whatever wrong you did will eventually boomerang right in your face times 10.
LOL! Uh... in that case, don't you think that maybe the cop had nothing to do with this and was simply a pawn in administering karma to the kid on the bike?

BTW, how effective is your argument when you don't offer a better solution?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Originally posted by Lonwez

[:M120]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.