Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went and saw Superman tonight. Good movie, but the ending was sorta awkward. Anyway, I was leaving the theater and I saw a guy on an 04/05 gixxer 6 riding next to a silver SRT-4. Well, the guy on the gixxer was wearing...wait...wait...guess. Ok...I'll tell you. Flip flops, board shorts, a wifebeater, and the flashiest $60 helmet money can buy. The SRT-4 had one of those HKS SSQ BOV's...you know...the ones that sound like an overly flamboyant gay man sneezing...that horrid screeching chirping noise. And he had turbo-back exhaust, and an external wastegate...but I mean, come on. Those things are turd buckets. A car labeled as fast built on a Dodge Neon chassis, for one thing, is doomed for catastrophic failure. And for another thing, if you build it to the hilt, you can pull 400-some horse at the front wheels, but you'll be fighting torque steer all the way until the engine blows up halfway down the road.

Anyway...this SRT-4 was slow. From the pull it had, I'd say probably low 14's, high 13's. And he was flexing on the gixxer, every other second, *screech...screech...screech...screech...* that damn BOV wouldn't shut the fuck up. And of course, the squid on the gixxer was flexing right back. They all get set to race then the SRT-4's lane ended and he swerved into the gixxers lane and almost make him wreck. So rather than be pissed and take off, the Gixxer guy paced the SRT-4 until the road opened up again, and they set up again to race.

This was my whole 10 minute drive home from the theater. I wanted to shoot myself. Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Damn, what a dumb ass squid, and even dumber for letting a dodge "sports car" stay even remotely close to him.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by eimajnacnud
Should of pulled up beside them on the kawi and showed them how it is done.
Nah, I was in my car. I could have handed the Neon it's ass with pretty bows all over it, but a modern 600 would give me a rough time from under triple digits. I kept up with an 02 6R from a 70 or 80 roll, but I don't think I'd do so well against a modern FI bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.