Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
do what i do in this situation. start slow, well as fast as he is going, but keep it in 1st and then wave goodbye and crack it open. dont slow down or stop just stomp a mudhole in him. oh ya when your done get off and wait for him.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by cheetahflyer
do what i do in this situation. start slow, well as fast as he is going, but keep it in 1st and then wave goodbye and crack it open. dont slow down or stop just stomp a mudhole in him. oh ya when your done get off and wait for him.
That would be hilarious!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's pretty funny. It compares to racing a moped against a top fuel dragster. The other numbers to look at would be 1/4 mile times. Any decent rider can get one of these bikes into the low 11 second range bone stock. While the toyota sequoia runs high 16 to low 17 second times in the 1/4 mile. You literally could race him at the drag strip and be waiting for him at the other end. This guy is nuts................

·
Registered
491 Posts
Originally posted by ZX6R_rider
My friend at work has a Toyota Sequoya and he thinks he can beat my ZX6R (02). What do you guys think?
A couple of weeks ago this Toyota Tundra (I think has the same engine as the Sequoia) was tailgaiting me and when he tried to pass me, I gunned my bike and he looked like he was stopped so I'm sure your '02 has more power than my old school '96 ;) Good luck!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Oh btw, when we met at the red light, he didn't want to look my way [8D]

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
is this a joke?cmon now i cant believe you even have to ask.
Originally posted by ZX6R_rider
My friend at work has a Toyota Sequoya and he thinks he can beat my ZX6R (02). What do you guys think?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.