Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which stand up is easier to learn or do staggered or both feet on the rear pegs? I'm not a big fan of both feet on the front pegs(water ski wheelies). I'm just getting tired of sit downs and want to move on to stand- ups. I'm just curious as to which stand up to start practicing 1st.

·
Registered
763 Posts
well seeing as how your gonna want to cover your rear brake... and im no stunt expert by any means, but id say staggered obviously.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went out and tried both ways. Both feet on the back is easier but until I get comfortable doing them I'll stick with staggered. I was scared to commit to the wheelie and let the wheel come up to bp. By not bring it all the way up I had to go faster to keep the wheel up. It seemed like the slower I was going when I brought it up the faster and higher it came. The faster I went when I brought it up it came up slower but wasnt as high. I only practiced for about 45 mins. b4 it got dark. I think I'll get it with a couple hours of trying.

·
Registered
31 Posts
staggereds are fun but because your feet are like that the bike seems to wobble easier plus its harder to corner fun to learn tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.