Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyway, have you guys burned any cars lately or other bikes? I am curious to find out. I barely get to ride at this time of the year, rain, fog and it's cold here, so yeah what's going on?

·
Registered
203 Posts
What r u talking about i ride mine whenever its above 40 here in michigan what part of california r u from anyway.I would sell my car if i lived in california

·
Registered
226 Posts
I live in Florida and ride all the time. I live in an apt and I leave my bike at my parents house when Im not riding. Too bad I cant stop riding.

As far as racing goes no one tries to race me. I think when I rev it up and fire shoots out the back it scares them off...lol

·
Registered
934 Posts
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
Yea I ride anytime its over 4-5 degrees C.
Haven't burned anyone recently, my back tire is so bald the belts are all showing..
Lee, have you STILL got that tire?!? Dude, that sure is ballsy this time of year... [:M120]

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I have barely been riding, just to church on sundays and maybe a quick trip to the g/f's..
I was going to get some new diablos this weekend, but don't think I should spend the cash now, work forgot to move me back to fulltime this week, so I'm going to have 2 bad paychecks in a row (went to part time for exams at the college)
I could just put it on Visa but I am trying to avoind using it..

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Originally posted by Johnny77
So anyway, have you guys burned any cars lately or other bikes? I am curious to find out. I barely get to ride at this time of the year, rain, fog and it's cold here, so yeah what's going on?
You're in Fresno right? I'm up in Sac and the weather is about the same just a bit colder up here and I ride on a daily basis, rain or shine.:D What I'm trying to say throw some thermals on under your gear or just nutt up and get out there and ride.... :D Just be more cautious in the rain and especially the fog. :)[8D]
And to be on topic haven't been to the track lately nor have I been racing anyone because of the weather, but still find time to make the occasional ride through the twisties.... I find commuting on a bike with a bunch soccer moms and suv drivers around me is a "rush" within itself... [xx(][}:)]:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well.. I can`t ride in the winter season, thats for sure, cus it`s freezzzing outside right now and I`m sure my poor Ninja is frosen to the ground in the backyard...

We`re waiting in pain for the spring right now, and that gives much activities on the forums, right?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
know why there's no burning cars stories? cause only the people in canada are ballys enough to beat cars that soundly!!:D:D jk lol

·
Registered
934 Posts
Originally posted by spartan 116
know why there's no burning cars stories? cause only the people in canada are ballys enough to beat cars that soundly!!:D:D jk lol
*Cough* not ballys, ballsy... [8D]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.