Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did you do the same test as me to check if the rectifier was bad? And if so, what were your results?
Did you do the same test as me to check if the rectifier was bad? And if so, what were your results?
I disconnected the stator plug set meter to continuity setting put one trst needle in olug other to frame , if you get continuity you know its bad

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm afraid so. Anyone know how this could have happened? And also where I can find an affordable replacement? Can only find one for my bike at €265.
I'm afraid so. Anyone know how this could have happened? And also where I can find an affordable replacement? Can only find one for my bike at €265.
I wouldn’t normally reccomend stators from china but I got one off Amazon for like 35 bucks and its been fine for 2 years lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I wouldn’t normally reccomend stators from china but I got one off Amazon for like 35 bucks and its been fine for 2 years lol
Do you still have the link maybe? From your order history.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts