Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure of the brand. It is adjustable. It's mounted on my 01 zx6r streetfighter right now. It's the side mount style. Includes all mounting hardware necessary as well. Not sure what bike it was made for to begin with... should fit a fully faired bike no problem but don't quote me on that.

$120 shipped.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i would take it if someone could confirm that it fits a faired bike.

does it leak any oil? turns easily to both sides? will it clear the air duct covers?

sick looking bike, by the way.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt leak any oil and its adjustable, so you can turn it either way as easily as you want. I cant promise any fitment.. i know i had an ohlins on my bike before when I had plastics and i didnt leave the left side ram air cover on because i didnt feel like screwing with it to adjust it .. didnt matter to me. I'm sure you can figure out a way. It looks like it would clear the cover though.. .look at the first pic and notice how much room there is above the ram air hole. Your call though... for a $120 steering damper, i wouldnt care for the cover if it didnt fit right lol. But agian, it may fit.. and I'm just making sure people know that i did not have this on a faired bike.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I haven't owned one of those, but usually if your bike has the mounting threads installed in the frame from the factory, then the Ohlins kit should work. Check Ohlins' website and verify.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't owned one of those, but usually if your bike has the mounting threads installed in the frame from the factory, then the Ohlins kit should work. Check Ohlins' website and verify.
Yeah... i dunno. It seemed as if it rubbed on the ram air cover so i just took it off. didnt really want to spend too much time on it , it was a race bike anyways lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
$80 shipped to 08527?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts