Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 02 zx9r, and i want a steering dampner, but i dont want or need one of the high end ones like oloims or gpr, but thats all i can find. where can i find a more cost effective one?

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by Buckwild
You can look for a "Scotts" but you may have to shave your key because of the location.
Not true; they have a "reverse mount" model available for the 9r that mounts upside down to allow clearance for the key. It even has a reverse-labeled top plate (denoted by an "r" stamped into it).

I love my Scott Damper - it works great, was easy to mount, and adjustable while riding. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Originally posted by anarion55

Not true; they have a "reverse mount" model available for the 9r that mounts upside down to allow clearance for the key. It even has a reverse-labeled top plate (denoted by an "r" stamped into it).

I love my Scott Damper - it works great, was easy to mount, and adjustable while riding. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for...
When I saw your pic I immediatley thought of Superman and Bizzaro, it's like that's my bike in some backwards world:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.