Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

steering dampners

974 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  TommyV 
#1 ·
You guys suggest using a steering dampner for your 03/04 636 if your practising stunts, if so which ones.[:I]

#2 ·
Yes, especially if you are practicing stunts. By the way, it's a steering damper, not dampner.

I've got a Toby steering damper coming in the mail from www.mototechnw.com that was reasonably priced, and from what I hear, a pretty good overall damper. It cost me about $270 USD. There are several different companies out there, and some are really cheap, some are really expensive. Just look around until you find something you like.

#5 ·
The Scotts dampers are really good. They're a neat, compact little package and look good too. They're also very easy to adjust.
They were originally a steering damper for motocrossers and enduro bikes, just think how much they have to cope with on those bikes.

#7 ·
Originally posted by TommyV
Yes, especially if you are practicing stunts. By the way, it's a steering damper, not dampner.

I've got a Toby steering damper coming in the mail from www.mototechnw.com that was reasonably priced, and from what I hear, a pretty good overall damper. It cost me about $270 USD. There are several different companies out there, and some are really cheap, some are really expensive. Just look around until you find something you like.
that is an awesome price but they dont have it for my 636:(BASTARDS!!![:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.