Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have been searching for some new stickers for my black 08.. I had seen some place that they have a sticker that will fit over the clear coated Kawasaki sticker on your tank... I have been looking for a red one.. My thyme on my bike is going to be red and black.. as of right now its all black, blacked out screen, and de-badged. I am going to put a red ninja sticker on, red rim tape, a red large team Kawasaki sticker on the very lower faring and then a red Kawasaki that fits over the clear coat... If anyone know a good place to find the tank sticker please fill me in...
thank you,

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I got mine from eBay. A seller named "monsterdesigns". I just checked and unfortunately he is no longer selling on eBay, but there are similar stickers available or you may have to keep checking until one becomes available. Go to eBay motors "parts & accesories" section and search for "Kawasaki stickers decals" and over 100 decals will show up.
The red "Ninja" stickers I got from http://www.xtremedecals.com/ who have a wide array of replacement decals in many different colors. Their Kawasaki tank sticker replacements are just a hair too small, but if you don't mind a bit of "shadow" effect you can attach each letter individually and they will cover most of the lettering under the clear coat.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts