Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this belongs in the wtb section, ive posted there too but i figured id have a lot better luck in the 650r section. i'm looking for a stock 08 exhaust, if anyone has one please pm me, thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you serious?? i can get an arrow slip on for 233......why in the world would i pay 200 plus shipping for a stock one? try again bro sorry, im just looking for someone to kick me their old one for 50$ or so to experiment with.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
lol...$200 what a fucktard...I have a 2007 650r stock pipe from replacing it with the arrow. Should fit the 08's no problem. Had 1200 km when I pulled it off which is like 600 miles. Pm if you want it, I'll have to make sure she wants to get rid of it though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lets be smart and use our heads here, if i was going to pay out the ass i would go to kawi. however im not a retard and i dont NEED one so ill leave this post here until someone comes along and wants to let one go. its not shit talking its pointing out common sense issues

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey no problem, heck I'm a newby anyways. Wasn't upset with you at all, but altec's name calling is childish and it wouldn't happen in a non-internet enviroment. I think I'm probably going to invest in a scorpion slip-on. What are you thinking about?

·
Registered
854 Posts
that is nice, but I am perfectly happy with my arrow.... i made a friend jump today as I bliped the throttle in her drive way...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha ya i just dont like how 4 wheeler ish the 650 sounds, that ixil makes it sound beastly. i wish i could figure out what pipe diameter/expantions they used. theres no way in hell id even spend 600 on a full system, its just crazy the prices people want us to pay for this shit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.