Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so get this...my friend had a ti 05 636 that was stolen out of his garage along with one of my other friends helmets about 5 months ago...no suspects, no nothings...well we were out riding downtown last night at the usual spots and some jackass comes flying in on a bike that looks just like my friends...so we walk over and sure enough, the moron is wearing the exact same helmet he stole out of the garage (it had some custom artwork on it) and still had the same plates, pipe, same everthing on the bike when it was stolen 5 months ago...unbelievable...so we called the cops and all that good stuff and they got their asses busted...i love it when a thief gets F*****!!!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
[:M120] I fuqing hate thieves. Did the police impound the bike? I assume your friend already has another bike, so keep an eye out when the bike goes to auction and buy it back. Or see if you can buy it back from the insurance company. You can usually get them pretty cheap that way. Then you will have a track bike...

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
That was some good done to a theif..
I know you all had to fight the feel of kicking his ass before the cops came...

Hell give us the play by play more detail.....

I need a good laugh, cause it had to be damn funny after it was all done

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
glad to hear they/he got busted for that shit, finally some one gets something the deserve... yea tell us more about what happened, i would like to hear about it...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Dang, thats rare. Glad you got the bike back. I agree though, you should have stomped the thief out and just told the cops he fell or something like that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
me and my friend jeremy were just out chillin' riding around and were settin' at fellini's...a local bike pizza hangout downtown...just to clarify, jeremy's roommate rick is who's bike got stolen...jeremy's helmet got stolen at the same time as well...rick doesn't have a new bike yet...having issues with gap insurance...so we see these three dumb asses come flying up just doing stupid squid stuff...two black guys and a white guy...one of the black guys was a huge mofo...so were all checkin' out the bike and we start noticing all the stuff that rick had done to his bike...flush mounts...double bubble...scorpion slip on...did i mention that the one guy was a HUGE mofo...then we notice the guy is wearing jeremy helmet...had some custom graphics on it a guy from his work drew...so we call the cops...yada yada...two 5o come rollin in about 5 minutes later...one from either side...no lights etc...ended up with 6 or so cops showed up...two guys got arrested...i know ricks bike got impounded but i don't know if the other two bike did or not...it was pretty gratifying to see those mofo's in cuffs though...the cop was really cool though...since jeremys helmet never got turned into insurance, the cop said, "well, i'm just gotta set this helmet over there on the tow truck and go sit in my car for a little bit...never know what might happen to it." ya, good stuff! rick is actually out of town so i don't know what he's going to do about trying to buy his bike back etc...so that's my story...good stuff...SOB's!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
You shoulda laid into the big mofo with a pipe/baseball bat, brass knuckles, whatever and then the other two as well, THEN called the cops. BTW...wtf is GAP insurance, sounds like it sux. I'm glad to hear the bastards got caught though. I been catching some shifty bastard casing my bike, and I wonder if he's the same guy/guys that stole my Mustang GT out of the same parking spot my bikes in right now.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Wow those dumbasses are crazy enough to steal a bike from a garage. I'm glad they're just as STUPID to ride around town with a stolen bike.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya, my friend jeremy who i was riding with also had his nova stolen from the same apartment complex the bike was stolen from so he's hopin' that may turn up...who knows...btw, GAP insurance is what you can get when you buy a brand new bike...if you total u're bike a week after you get it, your normal insurance, such as state farm, won't give you the total OTD price for it...they will give you retail value...GAP covers the rest of the cost...so if i paid 10K OTD, state farm would pay 7-8K for the bike and GAP would pay the remainder...

·
Registered
484 Posts
That's very rare but glad to hear it. Now make sure the get the stiffs penalty possible in court.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
well, i'm just gotta set this helmet over there on the tow truck and go sit in my car for a little bit...never know what might happen to it."
Hahaha that's awesome.

Good to hear....can't believe there are retards out there dumb enough to ride a stolen bike.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ha! Great story! It's rare that anyone ever gets their bike back. I'm curious to know what the outcome of the bike will be... I'm glad the caught that thief though! He probably thought he'd never get caught.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.