Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike was stolen in Hayward. It is a black 2003 Kawasaki ZX6-R 636 with Yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust and no decals on the fairings, only NINJA sticker in the back, carbon fiber rear signals, carbon fiber gas cap, carbon fiber gas tank protector and sato racing frame sliders.
License Plate # 16T7502
VIN# JKBZXJB153A013183
Engine # ZX636AE021170

If anyone sees this bike anywhere please contact Kamil @(510) 517 5296
Or 510-690-9501. You can also email me at [email protected]
Any help finding the bike will be greatly appreciated.

PICTURE CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49434

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
really sorry man.
how was it stolen? will they have to take it to a shop to fix it up or did they just walk it away?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the bike was stolen from my appt complex. It was right in front of my window and i guess it happened when i was sleeping. Security guard didnt see anything. I dont know who did it and how they did it.[}:)]

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it's recovered without damage. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I'm gonna invent a bike "low jack" so when someone steals your bike, all you have to do is get on your computer, bring up a map of the city, and it will tell you right where it's at. Then you and Mr. Louisville Slugger can go out and have a good time!:D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
not a bad idea....i just put a sign on my bike saying it had a remote tracking device on it..

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just put a remote bomb on it, so if it's gone be like suckerssssssss[}:)], and when you here the explosion you'll be like o there it was.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by a007sniper
Just put a remote bomb on it, so if it's gone be like suckerssssssss[}:)], and when you here the explosion you'll be like o there it was.
were can I pick on of those up :D

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I just leave my bike parked next to my bangled tiger. People tend to leave it alone.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
They already make a great low-jack type system similiar to what TommyV suggested.
Web page that shows you exactly where your bike is, and everything.
I bet if you used it within the first 5 hours of it being stolen, you can get your bike back in one piece.

Here's the link:
http://www.bluewatersecurityprofessionals.com/GPS_Child_Locator.html

All you have to do is strap it to the subframe in the cargo area of the bike, and check the website if it gets stolen. The GPS feature lets you see exactly where it's located, and you can get a couple friends to help you retrieve it. I'd bring either my pals Smith & Wesson, or my good friend Remington.

BC.

·
Registered
335 Posts
If it wasnt for the $20 a month fee, Id buy one in a second. Maybe if it was like $5 a month and then they charged me per locate.

-Squidly

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey dude real sorry to hear that mine was stolen too out of east haven CT. Wheres Hayden?? Hope u get it back or the insurance pays for it. I didnt have theft-- I made post in the middle of Oct. if u r interested

Paul

·
Registered
232 Posts
Originally posted by TommyV
I'm gonna invent a bike "low jack" so when someone steals your bike, all you have to do is get on your computer, bring up a map of the city, and it will tell you right where it's at. Then you and Mr. Louisville Slugger can go out and have a good time!:D
it aleady exist and they charge like 10 bucks a month for service:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.