Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my good buddies just got his 03 Suzuki GSXR1000 busted last night off of Lemay Ferry Rd. just outside ST. Louis, MO. The serial number is JS1GT75A332104484. Its the white and blue version, white frame sliders, axle spools, Scorpion oval slip-on, undertail kit w/ euro turn signals in rear. rear platics piece is cracked behind seat. If all you guys and girls could keep an eye out would be greatly appreciated. I just wanted to post this up here cause everyone here feels the same way i do about it. Thank You very much. KAWI 4 LIFE.

·
Registered
343 Posts
sorry bastards! Hate to hear that for your friend. Best of luck finding the worthless piece of trash that did that! :(:(:( Hopefully you'll find him [xx(][xx(

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you it was his baby. LOL. he had just got some serious work done to the top end. the mechanics said it should run in the 9's. we were supposed to go to the strip on friday to test it out. but he may have to settle with the suzuki 600 instead. People make me sick sometimes, but if thats where they wanna be when jesus comes back so be it. LOL thats a little joe dirte action for ya. later

·
Registered
284 Posts
were you guys down at Lindbergh? sent you a pm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.