Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they got me! My wife jumped up at about 3:15am and saw the truck driving off with my bike in the back. We ran down stairs and tried to cut them off, but no luck. I saw that it was a Sonoma or an s-10 but couldn't get the plates. The cops weren't able to find them either. So, goodbye, I won't be able to get another bike for a while..:(

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sorry to hear this happened, I will pray for the culprit's eternal suffering.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats tough man, I wish all the bad luck possible to the bike snatchers. Did you have insurance? I could only wish for someone to steal mine so I can get a new one.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I feel for ya man, that just totally sucks. You work your ass off to get what you want in life and POOF! some dickheads take your shit. Feeling like you've been violated sucks. May those cheap fuckers rot in hell...

·
Registered
173 Posts
That totally sucks man. And the same night you called me to talk about an alarm, too. I wish we could've hooked up sooner, maybe this would've been prevented. I'm gonna put an alarm on mine this weekend. Your sad, sad, story has motivated me to do everything in my power to keep my bike mine. Keep your head up, and let me know if I can help with security for you car.

·
Registered
152 Posts
[:M38]I only have liability so if my bike gets lifted Im screwed. Reading your post mad my stomach turn,I had to go give my bike a hug Sorry it happened to you.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
yeah. I've been thinking about this post all day. My bike is parked outside and I can't wait to get to it. She must be scared out there all alone. I need to get her some more locks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I feel your pain man! I had that happen to me once with a car some years ago:([V]:( If I could imagine, this give us guys who's been jacked before a small glimps of what it mentally feels like to be raped!:(

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
that sucks man sorry to hear about that.hope they find the assholes and cut there balls out then feed them to them, then sew there asshole shut and keep feeding them and feeding them!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do have insurance. But, i'm not going to be getting a new one for a while. I'm not going to get a new one and keep it in the same place for them to steal again!! And, I probably wont be able to get a deal like the one I got before. Well see what the future holds. It really sucks that the weather just so happened to clear up NOW!! I really can't put all my feelings to words, just be careful out there. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.