Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it happened to me 5 months after getting it. My bike was chained to a metal pole that was in concrete stairs leading to the back door and had on a disc brake lock. Well at 2:15 am 3 guys and a ford pick somehow cut the chain----it was a brinks lock and cable---and walked it to the truck cops missed them by 30 secs. I only know this because my neighbor had called the police. She didnt get a plate number.
To top it off my insurance company said I didnt have comprehensive or collision on the bike --- which is required in Connecticut.

So I am totally screwed I have paid 180 dollars toward the 8200 dollars it cost

Here is what it looks like ---like it will be found

although it did have a TBR slip-on exhaqust the round c4 carbon fiber one

Paul

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live in a residential area and the cops here dont investigate motor vehicle thefts so it comes down to a pure luck situation that they get caught.. and thanx for the apologies --- never thought--- who me that wont happen ---- thats what i get for thinking

· Registered
232 Posts
i will face the bastard that stole mine in court monday, good lock man,,, sorry i been there and you cant sleep thinking were she is at,,or thinking if she its been abused//

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well for all those found out who stole it now hpw to get it back without going to jail--- solo custody of my daughter ----- The dude that stole it is a crackhead named Armen Amendola and he likes to sell the shit he steals to the Hells Angels out of Bridgeport Ct. ----- Fortuately my brother-in-law knows the prez. and made a phone call --- the prez. said if it shows up I WILL get it back. ----God I hope so or I wont be riding for a long time to come. And for those that say call the police ---- I wish I had enough proof to go to the cops the "reliable source" wont talk to the cops fear of a beating ---common friends.

Paul

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I checked into the home-owners insurance possibilty ---where i live i rent and my landlord has it stipulated that her insurance covers her stuff only ---they have a thing called renters insurance ---i never heard of it and i dont have---next bike i get is having that GPS thing or Lojack..

Paul

· Registered
3,134 Posts
good luck on that one. When you get the stuff back go over and give that crackhead a beating for all of us here.

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no unfortunately the "friend" says he doesnt know where the bike is now----i wish it was that simple that would be awesome ----Ken oh yea he is ken his whether or not i get the bike back ---some time in spring:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.