Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have Stomp Grip installed on their bike? 03/04's pictures I'm interested in mainly. I'm wanting to get a pair but I'm unsure about the look. Need some convincing. Is there an alternative to stomp? If you have something like stomp or stomp installed on your bike, post em up. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I don't have them installed on my bike but my buddy has them on his '05 GSXR600. They work GREAT! Even with jeans on you can feel them grabbing your legs.

Looks wise, they aren't there to win a beauty contest. This is one item I would say is more for function than form. They really do function great.

·
Registered
810 Posts
like a rubber pad u pud on the side of your gas tank by your legs, so it adds an additional grip surface when youre leaning on turns. They make a pretty stock looking one for our bikes, someone had a post a while back on them.

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
44,686 Posts
Originally posted by pinksnyper
like a rubber pad u pud on the side of your gas tank by your legs, so it adds an additional grip surface when youre leaning on turns. They make a pretty stock looking one for our bikes, someone had a post a while back on them.
Also adds grip under hard braking. I got a pair at my last track day. The only ones they had were for the 10R so I had to cut mine down but they still cover the area where my knees are. They are definitely for function and not for looks, though they don't look bad. Later on I may buy the correct ones for my bike but I was desperate.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hers's my old 636 with Stompgrips

·
Registered
55 Posts
i rode my buddys 03 RR with stomp grips and loved them im considering them for my 05 636 but im looking at other options too

·
Registered
377 Posts
05 636 with stomp grips. I have a couple of bubbles, and on the other side a corner likes to come up a bit because I think a bit of dirt has gotten on it from when it peeled up, but I didn't have a hair dryer to apply them. I suggest putting them on with one, it would probably turn out better. I like them though, they look good IMO especially since they are clear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.