Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this product and thought that it was a pretty good idea and would be great to keep under the passenger seat for emergency use. Follow the link below to see the products and check out the "See How It Works" tab to the left of the products picture and it takes you to a video to show you how it works. For about $40 it's cheap and may get you home when you hit a nail or something in the road.

http://www.stopngo.com/motorcycle.asp

Reactions: bluezx636

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I found this product and thought that it was a pretty good idea and would be great to keep under the passenger seat for emergency use. Follow the link below to see the products and check out the "See How It Works" tab to the left of the products picture and it takes you to a video to show you how it works. For about $40 it's cheap and may get you home when you hit a nail or something in the road.

http://www.stopngo.com/motorcycle.asp
yah these are pretty old news. lol sorry to say. but they are a good idea. i just used one about a month or two ago. got brand new tires on my truck. left my buddies house got home and my tire was flat. had a half inch peice of metal stuck in my tire. stabbed it. plugged it. put some goup on it. good to go :D

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
nice, I think I'll invest in some, never know when you might need it.

wow those rhinotyres seem like a good idea.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah those tires would definitely save you from being standed out in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
First accessory I bought for my bike was a Stop n' Go tire repair kit. You'll only realize how much you need something like this on your bike when you flat out in the middle of nowhere. Cheap insurance and it's well thought out and put together.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I read somewhere on websiter of users having problems with them leaking. They said they had better luck with standard long gummy ones from walmart which holds air better then this and way cheaper.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the gummy ones work just fine, My buddy got tired of replacing rear tires with a few hundred miles on them because of a nail puncture so he started plugging them with the gummy plugs and they've held up fine for about 4-5K miles. Nice thing about the Stop N' Go kit is it's small enough to fit under the passenger seat and it's got it's own carrying bag.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I've got one (not that brand) and it's a life saver. I also have a small ari compressor that I hook up to my battery tender lead which I carry in my givi case. If you don't have somewhere to stash the compressor you can take it out of it's case and just have the bare essentials (motor and hose) it works just the same and can be made very compact.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Small tank bag has air pump along with plug and go. Have plugged 5 times in the last year and a half. None of them at convenient locations but none the less did not hold me up for long and allowed the tires to be run for the life of them. None of the 5 plugs I did leaked at all. I will say that the first time I used it the interior of the injection needle was not lubed and the plug did not insert correctly. The first plug did however lube the interior of the needle and I have had no more troubles with it since. Very easy, fast and for me has been permanent.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I've got one (not that brand) and it's a life saver. I also have a small ari compressor that I hook up to my battery tender lead which I carry in my givi case. If you don't have somewhere to stash the compressor you can take it out of it's case and just have the bare essentials (motor and hose) it works just the same and can be made very compact.
can you post a link for that air compressor

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
can you post a link for that air compressor

this is the one that I use. I have had 2 of them. One, like I said, I dismantled (took the yellow cover off) and wrapped some electrical tape around the motor so I could grab it and not get burned. The other (which I keep on my dirtbikes) I didn't bother cause I wanted the rigidity of the case.

The slime compressor is decent too and since it's in a square box packs well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts