Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED ADVISE ON HOW TO DO THE ROLLIN STOPPIE I CAN DO THE ENDO AT A DEAD STOP BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO BRING THE BACK UP WHILE IM ROLLING HOW HARD DO YOU HIT THE FRONT BRAKE AND WHERE DO YOU GO FROM THERE ANY INFO ON HOW TO DO THIS WOULD BE GREAT.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
The main page of zx6r has info on that.

Basically to do a rolling stoppie....just go faster and apply brake smoothly and with some pressure the ass will come up...you may or may not roll...all depends on speed and how much for your put on the front...keep legs hugging the tank and if you're going sideway let go of the front brake ASAP!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you ill try it i just have to have the balls enough to say fuck it and go for it i just dont want to drop the bike its only 4 months old and its my baby

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Only time i've ever dropped my bike was doing a stoppie. Be carefull not to land at a dead stop. You should always let go of the brake before you come to a complete stop. It's easier when you get back down when you're still rolling.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
First, make sure your tires are warm. Try and find a good smooth surface, no rocks, bumps, debris. Preferably with no traffic. You say you can do them at a dead stop but how high are you actually getting it up? When you are doing rolling stoppies you need to get it on up pretty quick. If you don't your rear seems to want to come around on you, same if you don't look straight ahead. I started out going about 40mph, easing into the brake to let the front squat, then jamming on it and seeing how high I was getting. Had buddy take a few pics and found I wasn't getting high enough. Once I figured out my height issue which took a while I went up to about 70mph. Same technique, ease into brake to get suspension down then jam it, once it comes up I only use what pressure I need to keep it up. It took me a couple of months to roll 30-40 feet and I am still working on 100. Been practicing about 6 months. A steering stab. would do wonders for the headshake you are going to get once you do get that bike up to balance point. It's all about practice just like any other stunt. Don't let your BALLS OUTGROW YOUR SAC!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.