Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
got an 06 636 with 8000 kms on it, when I am slowing doing to a stop
during the last few moments of breaking when you begin to ease of...
well I get this resonate vibration that come through my handle bars. This is nothing slight or normal, when it does this is begins gentle and get worse as you keep on the breaks, the only why to make it stop is to release the front break or break harder. When I break hard it never does this. Its only when Im just about to stop and barley using the breaks i get this nasty vibration that forces to to let got of the breaks and use the rear or break harder..
I dont think my rotors are warped because it only does it during the last part of breaking. wtf?????? tried cleaning the discs with break cleaner but did nothing to help..??

·
Registered
372 Posts
si had this problem also when i just got mine but happened rarley as time went by.dont know what is is either but what i do is release it a little and quickly brake again, but like i said it rarely happens now and havent found anything wrong so i dont worry about it.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats whats wierd because it does it sometimes and others it does not..
wtf? anybody else had this problem..??

·
Registered
359 Posts
Try giving the rotors a good scrubb with a scotchbrite cloth and acetone,spend a good few minutes on each disc really working the cloth hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.