Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find different tails for an 02? My g/f won't be riding anymore. She saw me wreck and now she is scared to death. Not of me, but road rash. I don't want a supersport tail but something that has only about half of the back section. I would buy another subframe and cut to fit. Is this something I am going to have to customize myself or does someone actually have a catalog of parts I could choose from?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I think you're going to have to customize that yourself. Maybe I'm just not understanding you right, but I don't think I've ever seen what you're describing. You want to get rid of the handles and seat right? A supersport tail would be fine; you could buy the stickers and make it look like it was factory. Or you could just get a solo seat cowl, and plug the handles yourself.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a couple I have seen, but they look extremely custom.

But, I have seen others that look like stock that have been cut and pieced back together.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i have one for sale i just bought recently. PM if you interested. its white and ready to be painted. i have another one with a seat pan opening, but im keeping that one to customize as well. they dont have the opening for the brake light. however im working on building a custom one for them.
check out this link
http://www.KawiForums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10762

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.