Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i enjoy the stretched bike and i know its not everyones taste.. yes i know that doesnt make it a custom bike either.. but lets see some pics of them.. if you dont like the stretched bikes WHY are you looking at this post and trying to flame ppl for their bikes.. every time i see a extended bike on here 80% of the post are people flaming them.. so if u got an extended bike you want to show off a lil throw up some pics.. it dont matter if its a ninja 250 with a 240 tire on it or a fully built 14 shit it dont even matter if it one of them hill climbing dirt bikes lets see it..

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a few of my freinds also have sume extended 6's and what not i'm ganna try n get pics of them n post them up too

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
these r alot of my friends that i ride with.. and i try to get them to join the site but they never do.. so i figured i'd show off their bikes for them. the roads r all straight here so the extended bikes work great..and we have a 1/4th mile drag strip right in town. i do wish i had sum twisties tho..

a girl in my club.. Maryland Eastern Shore Ruffryders neices bike

a buddy stevens 07

Ryans 03 when in was orange.. now its green

My boy Jason's 06

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heres ryans was orange now green sorry for the double post on sum o the pics i messed up.. my bad

another of jasons

and another of neice's

1 - 20 of 81 Posts