Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, the people with stretched bikes were do you get your brake lines from? I have found my chain but i have yet to find a extended brake line. Just need a little help finding one.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I was wondering, the people with stretched bikes were do you get your brake lines from? I have found my chain but i have yet to find a extended brake line. Just need a little help finding one.
I would worry more about figuring out how your stretching your bike. Did some company come out with a exstended swing arm for the 07/08 yet and i missed it. Cause i haven't seen any way to stretch it yet except for completely swapping out the swing arm.
For rear lines you can order them in ss with additional length on them from the factory.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would worry more about figuring out how your stretching your bike. Did some company come out with a exstended swing arm for the 07/08 yet and i missed it. Cause i haven't seen any way to stretch it yet except for completely swapping out the swing arm.
For rear lines you can order them in ss with additional length on them from the factory.
roaring toyz has them for the 07 and the reason i want to stretch it is its mine and i bought it . thanks for all the help maybe i would have got more if i asked which exhaust is loudest.

·
Registered
83 Posts
how far are you stretching it? and i was thinking the same thing, cause its urs and you can do w.e the fuck you want to lol. i dont know why people have to hate on what other people do to their bike, they do it cause thats what they want.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
roaring toyz has them for the 07 and the reason i want to stretch it is its mine and i bought it . thanks for all the help maybe i would have got more if i asked which exhaust is loudest.
you should pm slam150 he knows all about that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow getting called a *** for the way my bike looks in pretty mature. And i could give two shits about bike night. I want to make the bike the way i want it not you. Maybe next bike i get you can buy it ad ill make it the way you want.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
I thought that someone was making swing arm extenders?

If it was me and I was having trouble... I'd do one of three things:
1) Go the Harley shop and have them make you up a stainless steel line
2) Order a front line kit from Hel or Whoever, and use one of those - it'll be long enough
3) Visit the wreckers and look for a used line that's long enough

·
Registered
2 Posts
exoticycle.com phone num. 9413603278 ask for johnny turbo has everything you need chain,lowering links and breakline, and bolt-on extensions for 07-08 6r. I'm in florida so it's common to stretch a 600 u see everything here. Yeah mine stretched and lowered

·
Registered
88 Posts
or if you asked to proper technique for setting your sag to get optimum traction while riding the bike how its meant to be ridden. come on here trying to squidify your kawi and those are the types of answers you will get. who knows maybe you are plannin on putting a turbo on it and drag racing, in that case then the extended swing arm serves a purpose. if you just want to look cool at bike night then you are a *** and deserve to be flamed. you should pm slam150 he knows all about that kind of stuff.
Dude, I have to admit that I like to look cool at bike night too. Does that make make me a ***? I also commute to work with my bike quite a bit, and therefore are not riding it like it is intended to be ridden; which is apparently is determined by you!? The guy wants to slam his bike, who the fuck is a guy that refers to his Ninja as "zixxer" to flame on him? You guys really need to chill out and quit acting like you are the know all/be all.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Dude, I have to admit that I like to look cool at bike night too. Does that make make me a ***? I also commute to work with my bike quite a bit, and therefore are not riding it like it is intended to be ridden; which is apparently is determined by you!? The guy wants to slam his bike, who the fuck is a guy that refers to his Ninja as "zixxer" to flame on him? You guys really need to chill out and quit acting like you are the know all/be all.
slam150, is that u??

·
Registered
1,756 Posts

I actually wasnt flaming I was just asking why he would want to strech a Ninja... Personally I would want to stretch a busa or something... I like the way mine rides... And yes I refer to my bike as a Zixxer too... Mostly cause im gay and that gets me turned on :Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Or you could just answer the first question, for what reason do you want it stretched out?
Are you plannin on putin it on the strip? Do ya just wanna be a poser on bikenite? Or did someone give you some info related to stretched out 600's that made you think that stretching them out makes them perform better somehow?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Or you could just answer the first question, for what reason do you want it stretched out?
Are you plannin on putin it on the strip? Do ya just wanna be a poser on bikenite? Or did someone give you some info related to stretched out 600's that made you think that stretching them out makes them perform better somehow?
His money. His bike. Seems like reason enough he asked where to get a part not if he should stretch his bike. Your not the one who will ride it pay for it or wake up to it. So who cares what his reasons for wanting it is.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I say do what makes you happy bro. I could give two shits less WTF something thinks about my bike! Anyway, you should give Galfer a call. I'm 100% positive that they can make you a set of brake lines with an extended rear... a friend of mine works there so let me know if you need some..

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.