Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 06:18 EST Monday 22 September 2003 - I shall have precisely 24 years exprecience outside the womb.

Nine months tryin to get out - twenty four trying to get back in. I'll have to get the photos developed from Friday's kegger. I would like to thank Canadians everywhere for the wonderful Labatt's brew shipped to my door.

My age is showing, however; back in the day, when we weren't old enough to drink, it was possible to get TWO kegs with a tap for $100. Now that I'm old enough to drink, $130 gets you ONE keg and a tapper. Wassup widdat?!!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Just be happy you're even able to lean on us Canucks for the fine golden nectar we call beer despite the fact that it's oh sooooo much better than yours. At the end of the day, we may not contribute much to the world, but our beer should make up for that. CHEERS SB !!!!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Happy Birthday Strongbad! From me and The Cheat!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yeah man, Happy Birthday. Sorry I missed it, should be allowed back in the states next week (hopefully) and will be back at work which means making money again which you know what that means. Buying stuff....for my motorcycle :D

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Happy Birthday Strong Bad. You old fossil.

-Flash

PS: I am 34, act 33, and don't look a day over 35.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Happy birthday StrongBad.

You know, it's all downhill from there:D, I'm 26, I should know:D

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Are you still as STRONG or are you just as BAD?

(how lame)

Happy Bday anyway :D

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by dj dunzie

Just be happy you're even able to lean on us Canucks for the fine golden nectar we call beer despite the fact that it's oh sooooo much better than yours. At the end of the day, we may not contribute much to the world, but our beer should make up for that. CHEERS SB !!!!
It has long been a secret hope of mine that Canada would invade the US and force us to make good beer. Won't happen though haha!

Originally posted by cyberdos

Are you still as STRONG or are you just as BAD?
I am stronger than ever - the lap times would be a good indication of that....and that's BAD as FUCK!

Thanks for the well wishin' [8D]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.