Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After tons of research, I narrowed it down to 3 exhaust systems for my '08 ZX6R. I will be getting a full exhaust system from one of these:

1. Akrapovic Evo

2. Leo Vince

3. Beet Nassert R

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
After tons of research, I narrowed it down to 3 exhaust systems for my '08 ZX6R. I will be getting a full exhaust system from one of these:

1. Akrapovic Evo

2. Leo Vince

3. Beet Nassert R

What do you guys think?
i think i like the stock exhaust...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have the akra and love it. Not the Evo though, unless you are going for pure racing there really isn't a reason to get the EVO. No performance gains, just lighter. The Beet is pretty bad ass though.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
You don't need to make 3 fucking threads on pipes. 1 is enough to anwser all your questions.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Beet or Leo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
you really can't go wrong with those three... And the obvious answer if you have bags of cash under your bed would be the Beet for sure!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This thread is making it harder for me to decide now.:buzzsaw:Its going to be tough. Money is not an issue, so what do you think I should get?

·
Registered
247 Posts
if money is not an option then buy all 3 and swap em every other day

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
This is an international forum. Where are you located by? Post that shit up and check out bikes in your area. Finding people with akra and leo full systems shouldnt be to hard. The beet is pretty rare to see on a bike though. What are you trying to gain? Looks, sound, weight savings. Realize that after doing a full exhaust you might as well drop the coin for dyno tunning also. And to save some cash get all your mods done and then get it dyno tunned.

·
Registered
562 Posts
junk junk and descent. the leo and akra are both sooo restricted. The beet is a descent pipe but waay too much money for what your getting.. two best pipes for the 08 kawis are the Aratas and the Arrows. Ive tried 5 exhausts on my 08 race bike and the Arata netted best gains

·
Registered
885 Posts
This thread is making it harder for me to decide now.:buzzsaw:Its going to be tough. Money is not an issue, so what do you think I should get?
If money were no issue at all, I would go Beet.

I have the Akra but Money was an issue.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
junk junk and descent. the leo and akra are both sooo restricted. The beet is a descent pipe but waay too much money for what your getting.. two best pipes for the 08 kawis are the Aratas and the Arrows. Ive tried 5 exhausts on my 08 race bike and the Arata netted best gains
I missed the memo on Arata coming out with something for 07-08 and google isn't giving me anything. Anyone care to share?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts