Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone its almost that time again, lets see if we can put the word out and get a huge showing this year for the Kawiforums Florida division. Lets try and organize a group ride/meet on the 14th and all go check out the show. Be a good chance for everyone to meet and greet if you know what i mean. Hopefully by then i will have my new 06 ZX10 so i will def be there.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hopefully the weather cooperates this year. I thought I was back in Chicago with the wind and cold last time. Is it still at the dragstrip or did they find a better location?

N

·
0 Posts
ill ride over there. sometimes i stay in the clermont area. but not sure if im going inside the show.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell yeah lets keep this thread alive I live in Lakeland and I will ride out to meet up and ride back i dont give a hoot. lol. I just want to ride.

N

·
0 Posts
any way we can do this on sunday? for those not fortunate enough to have saturday off :(

or is sunday "family day" for some of u? :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
BarFlyer,

I live about 10mins by car, 3mins by bike from you, right down the road on Old Tampa Hwy. I will be going Sunday as well. Lets meet up. If the Orlando people want to meet at Champions Gate as well, don't they have to basically pass champions gate to get the Stuntwars?

N

·
0 Posts
i can meet up at champions gate. i'll ride over there but still unsure if im going in the show.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yeah we pass Champions Gate to get there. Lets meet at the McDonalds there in front or the gas station. for those of us who want to go on Saturday meet there and same place on Sunday. What do you all think?

N

·
0 Posts
how about everyone who's planning on going, say whether u rather go on saturday or sunday. 2 people for sunday so far.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.