Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I can't view it from work. :( Anyone wanna tell me what he hit? ;)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was no ordinary guy...look closer...it was the LAST motorcycle you ever want to be in an accident with, especially when you just ran a red light.

A traffic cop![:0]

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Originally posted by tweakmon
That was no ordinary guy...look closer...it was the LAST motorcycle you ever want to be in an accident with, especially when you just ran a red light.

A traffic cop![:0]
oops i didnt even realize that.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
WOW! [:0] I wonder if they got him for assaulting an officer too then? Would serve him right if they did.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
I'm wondering if there may have been a traffic light malfunction? It looks as though there was another car about to cross the intersection behind the one that hit him....... Anybody else?...........

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
yea, it also says police on the back. What a fucking moron!!!!!!!!! throw his dumb ass in jail!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Originally posted by Marlboroman
I'm wondering if there may have been a traffic light malfunction? It looks as though there was another car about to cross the intersection behind the one that hit him....... Anybody else?...........
Malfunction? The light is red for the stopped cars, the road the bike was on had the green...the white car behind the cop should have stopped if he was a witness at least to see if the cop was alright.

I'm sure the law threw everything they could at the driver, it's one thing to endanger or harm another person it's a whole different thing when it's a cop. Don't know any judge that would be nice to that driver. Failure to obey traffic light, careless or wreckless driving, attempted vehicular homicide or attempted manslaughter, assault on an officer. Just a few violations I think they could have throw at the driver. Fines wise I'm sure it'll be pretty hefty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.