Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a stunt bike, keep having dreams of dropping my 636. so I can get a 250 for $1000. Is there any way to make this an easy bike to wheelie(sprokets) or should i keep looking.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Dropping your bike half the fun :D
Haha...

No, if you want a stunt bike then get a group of buddies that you stunt with and tell them to each pitch in so much and buy a reasonable 600. Get some HUGE ASS sliders put on it and you're all set. Practice stoppies and slo-mo's with it because it won't bust if it falls going slow...

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah thats what me and some of my crew are going to do but after the damn winter is over!!!
check ebay for an older 600 with a ton of miles and they go pretty cheap. i think i saw a 97 zx6r with 18k going for about 1300...i could be wrong about that, maybe it was cheaper.....oh well good luck...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a 97 gixxer 750 for 1700, but the frame is bent. is it ok to practice on.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I would steer away from a bent frame. If the bike rides a little crooked and you try to come out of a wheelie straight your front wheel could be turned a bit which could lead to possible tankslapper. Anyone understand that or did I just confuse you and myself?

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah, i could second not getting a 250. it was my first bike and even though i was new to riding, even wheelies took some effort with that bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.