Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it when I try to do something and I am too tired to be participating in any activities. Last night I decided to wash my bike up before tonight's bike night. While washing my wheels, From the back, I rolled the bike backwards to get the whole rim. then, STUPID (please read tired) Me, thought I would do the same thing from the front. The minute I felt it go, I tried to get my han, Arm under, so as to not hit plastic. This was succesful to the extent that no plastic was scarred. Unfortunately my left peg hit and broke. I could not believe I had done that. I am 29 years old and have been on or around bikes since I was 4. I have a 6 year old that has been riding his dirt bike for 2 years that knows better than to pull/push a bike on a stand forward. But wow was i a dolt last night [xx(][V]:([B)]

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
don't beat yourself up too much, it happens to the best of us sometime.
at least you only broke a peg. hey now you can get better ones![:p]

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Dang sorry to hear that happened. I hope you can get a peg localy today and get it installed so you can roll to bike night.

Also glad your fairings didn't get damaged.

And how come Florida gets all these bike nights? What's up with that?

-Flash

·
Registered
178 Posts
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Sometime stuff just happens. Maybe that one will count against you instead of something worse. ;)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Sorry to hear you dropped her. Thats why I got the pair of handy stands for. At $100 for both, its a steal!

·
Registered
48 Posts
hello new( to me) zx6r, say hello to this new fandangled disc lock ive just bought for you.
dullard owner goes in for a drink before going out for a ride.
dullard owner comes out of house, jumps on bike, starts her up, sets off.
CLUNK!!
thanks to the mushrooms, and one badly bruised ankle later no bodywork damage!
thankyou to the neighbour who came and lifted it off me[:I]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.