Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken off the Subframe tray? I'm trying to figure out how hard it would be.. Or not be any advice would be great

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
What bike, and why? Usually holds a lot of important stuff like battery, ecu, relays etc etc etc.

·
Official n00b
17,453 Posts
The previous owner of my 05 ZX6R removed the tray before I bought it. I purchased one to put back in though, because not only does it give you a place to put registration/ins/toolkit, it also keeps the inside of your tail fairing and passenger seat from getting dirty when you ride in the rain

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 2007 zx 6r I'm taking it off to replace because mine is broken badly.. Most of my tail is exposed.. So I was trying to figure out if it would be a simple swap or not

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's cool thanks for the info.... I have never taken it off and didn't know if I maybe had to remove or loosen anything else

·
Official n00b
17,453 Posts
If i remember correctly you'll have to take off the exhaust and tail fairing. But that's about as complicated as it gets

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i remember correctly you'll have to take off the exhaust and tail fairing. But that's about as complicated as it gets
Easy enough thanks for the info.. Lol I didn't want to dig in and miss something my patience wear thin and I end up tearing it off lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts