Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sun actually came out in Seattle, thought I'd snap an updated pic. Not too clean, but I'm in a hurry to go break in my new Pilot Sports!

(click for bigger picture)

----------------------
Dave Lee
Red '02
Open Throttle Sport Riders

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Looks beautiful. You know, I don't think I've SEEN a bad looking bike posted on this site. Let's face it... ZX6R's are just SWEET to look at.

I can tell everybody around here takes a lot of pride in their bikes.

WE ROCK[8D]

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
299 Posts
Damn straight... I love my bike. dj, I think that you're going among the most desperate when it comes to affection once you bring your new rocket home!

I sit on mine all the time, and just look at it. Pretty sad when you can't ride because the weather just won't clear...

Argh.

But I've put a load of work into mine too, which has made me love it that much more.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
No doubt. Here I was thinking, "the weather's good enough to ride today" - and in fact my riding buddies all got out for a 2hour ride last Saturday. Then this week we have two MISERABLE days and snow DUMPED on us. ARGH!

But I had to make a decision on my bike today too. The dealer (2 Wheel) got in ONE red one, next one ain't due until "SOMETIME" in March. They have another guy who desperately wanted the one they got in NOW. But since I had my order in first, I got first crack, and since "SOMETIME" in March meant maybe March 31, I said I'd take the one that's being put together beginning of next week. Which means I gotta get my insurance in order and start making payments on it now, even though I probably won't get any decent riding weather till March. Oh well, at least I'm gonna have it home to look at it... maybe by end of next week... sweetness... still no news on Akrapovic part number, but I got other mods I'm gonna tackle first. I'll post pics when they're ready.

Scary thing is they got a green one in the showroom I've been looking at (been out there three times!!!) and it's SOOOOOO horny looking. But dammit I got red riding gear, I'd look like a freakin' Christmas tree! And the other thing is, green is outselling all other colors combined! Which means in two years I'd have a belly-button color - everybody's got one... well, except in the US of course, but I ride here ;).

Holy crap I tend to ramble don't I... sorry all... verbal diarrhea I got... Yoda I sound like...

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by dj dunzie

Looks beautiful. You know, I don't think I've SEEN a bad looking bike posted on this site. Let's face it... ZX6R's are just SWEET to look at.

I can tell everybody around here takes a lot of pride in their bikes.

WE ROCK[8D]

It doesn't take much effort to make the hottest girl in town into a beauty queen! I love my bike like it were family though, and take the utmost pride in caring for it. I'm sure the others here do the same. I'm with you, haven't seen a bad bike here.

And I will second that, yes, WE DO ROCK!!

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
93 Posts
your bike is sweet....what kind of seat skin do you have on the passenger seat. I gotta get me one of those.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.......yeah right!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, it's the $16 ebay special. You just wrap it right over the existing cover and staple it down. Works great and has held up fine over several thousand miles. A friend of mine spent like $200 to have a custom cover made for his CBR... ha ha!

----------------------
Dave Lee
Red '02
Open Throttle Sport Riders

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.