Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you NE peeps. Well I just wanted to put out an invitation for a ride this sunday for any and all that want to join us. Last week we had 11 riders (only 2 6r's) out on the twisties. Fithy from here and i met up for the first time and had a great time. Out of the 11 people i only knew 1 person and that was my best friend from NJ and he met up with 7 other riders that he didn't even know personally. we all meet up at the Phillipsburg mall and then ride up to bear mountain in the poconos. i have never riden with that many people before and man it was great time for us all. if you are interested please shoot me a PM or an email and i will get back to you ASAP. we met up last time around 11 but that was because it rained in NJ and we had to wait for them to get out here. i am thinking that we will meet up a little earlier this time to enjoy the near 70 weather that we are supposed to get. ok i hope to see you sunday.......:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if any of you western PA riders want to join us please feel free to join us. if you wanted to maybe come out on saturday night and stay at my place for sunday i am sure i could put a few of you up for a night just watch out for the cat, he likes cuddle[:X]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.