Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a local shop here www.rrash.com is offering up a group buy. im still sorting out the details but he will give us a helluva deal. not sure if its going to be suomy or arai or if we can mix em up a little, but im just feeling out how many people would be interested.

his prices are awesome and if we can generate some interest im sure they will be dirt cheap.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Im in for an Arai if the price is right.

I need a second helmet, and have a hard on for Arais. I just don't like the $550 pricetag that the local dealerships are waving around.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I may be interested in a Arai if the price is right as well..

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
is the prices that great to everyone? are theses prices so low i shouldnt let it pass me by, like put it on my credit card cuz i dont have it great? please like hoser says DONT POST THE PRICES, just answer to my question yes or no thnak you

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i dont have many chooses[V] to match the greeen[V] any good suggestions besides the tommy gun (EVERYONE HAS IT) the nanako( alot of ppl have thoses also) let me know hoser

PLEASE DONT POST THE PRICES PLEASE WE DONT WANT TO LOSE out on the group buy thank you

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
got to think hard about it, was goin to use the money and get leathers and boots for like 530, it would be frank thomas leathers and alpinestar smx-3 boots, hard to pick, dream helmet or boots and leather? i will let you know in 3 days

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
hoser what model you thinkin of gettin? i am thinkin a spec 1r? do they vent good?

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ive got a suomy ventura now, but am looking at the hodgson laguna or the arai hayden laguna... ive always loved the hayden laguna but that hodgson would look good with the 05 titanium zx10 im gettin. i LOVE my suomy and its a low end model, so i could only imagine how the specs and extremes are. and from what i hear they vent exceptionally well.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.